Monday 13 June 2011

It has started

Finally, I started to make things happen. 

I've always thought I should have a blog or something where I can share my thought over a film, drama, tv program or any videos that  I watched. I often remind myself that "well done is better than well said" (on my part well thought off cause I don't usually mention  my plans) but I always fail with the "done" part. But anyways, I'm done with the long thinking and I official wrote something (well at least my first note) on this blog.

I don't expect that someone will read this crappy blog but expect that I'll try my best to share something of worth.

(I'm actually watching Hotaru no Hikari right now, so would you please excuse me. It would be one of the topic of my post in the near future.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment